We at G-Loot are looking for a talented UX Designer with a problem-solving mindset and an eye for design, to join us in creating great experiences for our gaming enthusiasts!
You will work in one of our cross-functional product teams, responsible for the experience of the team deliveries, ensuring that the experience is user-friendly and attractive.
Your role will involve conducting and analysing user research, translating them into; sitemaps, personas, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes, matching our business goals with our user’s goals. By utilising our design system, you will bring your designs to life and, together with our UI Designers, reach the desired polish!
- 3+ years of experience working with UX design, including user testing and user research
- Experienced in setting up metrics to measure user behavior
- Comfortable working in agile environments with cross-functional teams
- Used to work with fast iterations
- You have experience working with UI, and can communicate your vision effectively
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
- You love to play competitive multiplayer games
- You have experience using analytics software
- Strong UI design skills
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimisation, and implementation
What’s in it for you!
We at G-Loot offer you an exciting role within our esports company. Here you will work with great colleagues, immersed in a work culture based around empowerment and impact.
At our central Stockholm HQ you will work in a stimulating environment amongst ambitious and savvy colleagues, we will also make sure you receive:
- Competitive salary with 30 days of paid vacation 💸
- Flexible holidays & working hours with partial remote work allowances 🌴
- Phone, pension and parental leave benefits 📱👶🏽
- Referral bonus program 🤝
- Generous health care plans 🤕
- Working visas and relocation (for applicable roles) 🌍
- Delicious snacks and beverages along with a savory Friday breakfast! 🍇
- Frequent team events and activities; summer party, hackathons and after works!
G-Loot is the world’s first cross-platform company within esports.
Our mission is to make esports available for all! G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in the skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world’s biggest game titles.
We believe the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas have on our working culture and our product is crucial to success. Within our 70+ G-Loot employees, we boast 23 nationalities represented, with 24 languages spoken. With $98M in funding, our goal is to democratize esports, all while adding an extra layer of excitement for gamers across the world.
Please note this position is located in Stockholm, Sweden - we will not be able to provide a visa or travel re-location for this role.
To apply for this position, please send both your portfolio and CV in English. We look forward to your application!