We are growing and looking for our next Senior Backend Developer that wants to be a part of the future of esports!
What you'll do
As a part of our backend team, you will have a significant impact on shaping the esports industry. You will have the freedom and responsibility to create and shape our product. We are working with Java, Spring boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Firestore, and PostgreSQL. Everything is hosted on Google Cloud.
- Design, develop, and operate microservices and systems from scratch.
- Improve and grow our platforms on PC to be able to scale and serve millions of gamers around the world.
- Work in a cross-functional team with developers, testers, product owners, and designers.
- You will work on our G-Loot Platform, which includes; game challenges and stats.
- Our G-Loot Platform is an event sourcing system that handles millions of events every day.
Who we believe you are
You have an interest in gaming or esports.
A fast-paced startup environment like ours is what triggers you.
Writes high-quality, maintainable code, cares about it and is willing to improve their practices further. You enjoy finding new ways of solving problems. You’re motivated by curiosity and value great teamwork, where you naturally contribute to technical discussions.
- Deep understanding of modern Java technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in building responsive, well-designed, and scalable systems.
Plus if you:
- Experience with Kubernetes Engine.
- Previously worked with securing systems.
- DevOps experience.
What’s in it for you?
At G-Loot, we believe it’s a team effort to build great esports products. We’re a tight team that loves to challenge each other and share a vision of making esports available for everyone.
- Work in a startup culture that lives and breathes esports, where you will be growing our platform for the latest games.
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced and creative environment, where AW's and esports tournaments are a part of our everyday life.
- Health benefits and pension.
- Great potential for personal growth.
- Hack Days - we want to learn from each other and value a knowledge-sharing culture.
We look forward to getting to know you!
G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world's biggest game titles. Our mission is to make esports available for all.
Our philosophy on inclusion is simple; how do we successfully reach and engage our gamers and users across all continents? By focusing on hiring a diverse team, always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds and cultures!